Thursday, August 14, 2008

YumCha SESSION 5

Hi Machas and Machadidaas.

Next YumCha session has been finalised. (After much *heavy discussion*)
Due to the lack of knowledge on where to have
SPICY, HOT, Syioka-lingam balitongs.
I decided maybe we should just have it at Ming Tien.
Easy to access by all and lots to eat.

So, so details.

Place : Ming Tien, Taman Megah.
Time : 7.30pm (no change until further notice)
Date : 23rd of August 2008 (Saturday)

Other shout-outs :
1. Florence might be back to join us again ( I hope strongly)
2. If Khy Li comes, there will be a balitong-match between moi, Huey Ee and him.
3. Try to be punctual guys. I find arrivers who come when we're about to leave; annoying.
4. Try to make it for this one! There won't be one for quite a while after this.

Love y'all.
- no need to say who I am right? Can guess.

Hehe. xoxo.

PS : Let me know or someone else if you're coming geng. Love again ;)

1 comment:

Renee said...

flo is coming back this weekend...=)